Friday, June 24, 2011

Back, baby !!!!!

Its been one week since I have stopped blogging...Kinda lost the mood....But,well, I'm still blogging to elevate both stress and boredom...XDXD
                 Anyway, just for updates, I managed to get into the Prefectorial Board...XDXD Got back my old comm as well...Cool!! Its cool to meet my old friends and juniors( whoops, maybe I should call them my seniors now XD) in the board....Anyway, my senior is Chee Hoe...He is a good guy and he really refreshed me a lot on what to do in the board coz I was kinda blur when I started...
                 Anyway, besides that, work is beginning to pile up....To others, it may be hard to believe 5 subjects can do this much, but believe me, I'm working up more sweat now X(...However, I can still cope and I thank God for that...XD...Besides that, I managed to get into the coco units I wanted...=)
                Anyway ( gotta stop using this word), today, I had an outing with my friends. Some of them will be heading back overseas..T.T...Anyway, had an awesome time with them. Special thanks to Sam for that spicy surprise ( will blog about that later. I'm still feeling the burn...haha)..Anyway, before I forget

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FREDDIE!!!

               Well, that's all for now...Cheers and I hope that I can bring in more pictures into this blog....XDXD

No comments:

Post a Comment