Monday, May 9, 2011

A new beginning

Well, after 5 months, my holidays are at an end.( Once again; NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!) At the beginning, I was wondering on how to make use of my holidays. In the middle, I was bored. Now, in the end, I missed them.
              However, I have no regrets and I'm ready to move forward towards the next chapter in my life. Anyway, I have done a lot and obtained a lot of skills and knowledge during these blissfully long months, especially house chores and cooking. I didn't know I could have so much fun during this time. The many outings that I had with my friends were epic and fun...It was also fun to help and spectate in the Area and State comp...Nice to see things from another perspective  But, alas, good things must come to an end. Starting next week, I will be going to school for Form.6. I'm not sure whether I'll be staying or going. However, I ain't burning my bridges. XP.....Oh well, I will miss the long holidays but gotta face facts ; rotting is worse than studying....Anyway, I'm still gonna put my faith in God and see where He will guide me in life...=)

Cheers for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment