Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter Celebration

Ok.... This happened exactly a week ago.. However, I'm still gonna blog about it coz it was awesome!!! This year, my church's Easter celebration theme was There is Hope in Christ Jesus!!!
           When I arrived at church, I met up with Soon Keat and the others. Then, when we waited for a while at the hall until the games were started by Doreen. We were divided into groups and were tasked on putting together pieces of a puzzle. Since I was in the largest group, we got the largest puzzle... In the end, the puzzle were three crosses and the verse of John 3:16.
          Then, it was worship time. After singing and praising was the sketch and dance. Both were awesome and meaningful as there was a message behind both the sketch and dance.
           Then, it was the speaker's time. This year, Pastor Elijah from FGA gave his Sermon for the Easter Celebration. His message was also great as he talked about true love, shown by our Heavenly Father to us.
           After that, a few of us came to the front to be prayed. During this time, I was reminded on how much God loves us and knows about us. Even as two of my church members laid their hands on me, I was really amazed that both of them knew what problems I was facing even though I just told them I had confusion in my heart. Praise be to God that He knows everything about me and that He is always with us . Thanks, Wai Kit and William Chin for praying for me =)
          The entire event ended with refreshments. However, I left early as I was tired from helping out in State Comp and I had another day to go.
          Overall, this year's Easter celebration was a success. I really thank God for allowing me to celebrate this year's Easter and to be reminded once again of His unfailing love towards us...=)
The speaker, Pastor Elijah... ( My bad for the picture quality coz I was at the back XD)

No comments:

Post a Comment