Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Bored!!

Before SPM, we all long for this moment...
During SPM, we long for it even more...
Now after SPM, I only have these words to say.....
I'm BORED!!!!!!!
Boredom has infected my very mind.. It's like a freakin' disease. It's so bad that I'm willing to get screwed by teachers and seniors and to do homework again ( Sounds weird, no??) Haiz... Now, doing house chores seems to be the only solution to this...Dude, it may sound lame but it's better than doing nothing.
Dude! Do you think being bored is fun!!?
On the plus side, I'm trying to spend more time on the piano and trying the guitar. Also, I starting to listen to one of my favourite J-pop band,which is (*drumrolls*) FLOW!!!! Gotta love their songs..especially Re;member..XD... However, I'm still bored, so go figure..
Also, on another note, I've passed my driving test..     

No comments:

Post a Comment