Saturday, February 12, 2011

Cross Country Run 2011 Duty

12/02/11- It was dark when I came to school. At first, my first thoughts were,' oh great, cross country run's canceled'. But, looking at my watch, I kinda realized no idiot would come to school at 6am in the morning...=.=...except for the  St. John members of my school ...When, I went inside, I was like....(Yeah , speechless), because there were like only a handful of members present....I feared it would be like last year as only around 11 members participated in the duty last year.=.=
                However, my compliments goes to the EXCO's of St. Johns who managed to handle the situation well with only that handful of members. Being there to help, I assisted by taking care of the sick bay whereas Don and Alex went to the course used for the run. Other than a few cases and meeting lazy people who would waltz through the sick bay acting like bosses just to either get to the field or the toilet, everything went well. There were only a few minor cases and thankfully, there was nothing major. The event ended at around 10.30am.
                Overall, this year's Michaellian Cross Country Run was a success. Congrats to the winners and well done to the EXCO's for managing the situation without causing a hitch. I hope that they will continue in their efforts for the sake of the board. Cheers!


Just a minor note: My driving Exam's on MONDAY!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment