Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Breakfast phail

What a day it was yesterday...I planned to make french toast for breakfast but instead I went for pancake first. Everything went fine until I tried to flip the pancakes....and it was stuck... THE HECK?!?! Instead of flipping it, I was just scraping it from the pan...And it was NON-STICK some more...=.=.. In the end, instead of pancake, I had pan chowder on my plate...
             So, Plan A failed miserably. Then, it was back to french toasts.... Unlike the pancrap pancake, this worked out well...
             However, it was expected coz it was the first time I tried to make pancakes. It would have taken a miracle for me to get it right on the first try.. Anyway, in the end, I still had my breakfast. XD

            

No comments:

Post a Comment