Friday, March 4, 2011

The Breakdown

WTF!!! Nearly had a heart attack yesterday. Before any of you start calling me and asking me whether I'm alright, I meant that figuratively...XD
              At 4.00pm, I plugged my phone into my comp. Then, I removed it as the comp was a bit cluttered up. Then, I reconnected it......and THE HECK!!! The phone totally lagged...It didn't respond to any touch and I couldn't even turn the sleep mode off..It was practically in a coma. Four times I had to remove the battery and it stalled again for four more times
             Luckily, the prob was isolated after half-an-hour of tinkering . Haiz....it was my live The Matrix wallpaper which I installed that lagged up everything.....=.='... At 5.30pm, my phone finally worked normally....YES!!!
             That wasn't the only breakdown I experienced.... I also had music homework this week. Seriously, the ANZCA exam paper is HARD. Music rudiments and general knowledge were ok... When it comes to composition, it's really a frustrating moment. Imagine spending 15 minutes composing a melody containing 4 voices ( if you think I'm talking german here, please wiki it) only to have to rewrite the whole freakin' thing after finding out you're stuck and you're starting to break the harmony rule....x.x
              I seriously hope I can buck up coz my test's in May..X.X....GG..
              On the bright side, it's better than rotting at home....

No comments:

Post a Comment