Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Outing before D-Day

Wow, the day before our SPM results was a great day. Thanks to my friends, we had a blast
           The outing started at 2.30pm, I met Kah Chun first. Then, Lippy, Li Fatt and Por Yin joined up with us. Then, it was cc time.... While playing one round of DOTA, Jia Kai came... Then, we had a blast playing COD 4 multiplayer... I really loved the game mechanisms. However, it was a shame we got pawned by the cashier and the other pros in the cafe...=.='
           Once our time was up, we went to the food court to ' yam cha', before walking around Jusco. At 7, we then had dinner at Michaelangelo. Thanks to Jia Kai and his Kancil, we didn't need to waste time walking there. Dinner was great and we decided to take a few shots there for memory sake....
           Later on, Lippy and Jia Kai had to leave. So, me, Li Fatt, Kah Chun and Por Yin decided to spend the rest of the time chatting at Jusco. We then left at 9.30pm.
           Overall, it was a fun time and I would never forget this day. Moreover, I am now a fan of COD 4 multiplayer ..XD...
I was like, why does he need eat while posing??

No comments...

SERIOUSLY NO COMMENTS!

OUTING BEFORE D-DAY 2011!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment