Sunday, March 27, 2011

D-DAY!!!!

Well, that day finally came...after 3 months, its time to close the curtains on SPM!!!!!
              I arrived at school at around 10.00am.. Along the way, there was a radio ad congratulating everyone on their success in SPM...=.='... WE HAVEN'T EVEN RECEIVED THE RESULTS YET!!! =.='..They're really smart to do so .. Anyway, when I arrived at SMI, the results were still not out yet ( even though the newspapers said 10.00am).. Well, I killed time by chatting and meeting up with long lost friends ( is that term even appropriate considering I haven't met them for only 3 MONTHS!?!)
              After 1 long agonizing hour that was full of TENSION.... the results were out... I was the 5th in line... Around me, I saw friends who shouted for joy while others had that look of disappointment on their face...
              Then, my turn came.... there was a new teacher giving out our certs since our class teacher transferred to a government school this year. This was it. The moment when I would find out whether I made it or broke it..Then, he passed me my slip...
              And I was stunned... I did it. I managed to get straight A's... What's more, I managed to achieve A+ for my BM... I was astonished. BM was my worst subject and I managed to get A+...O.O...Anyway, even though I got A for my bio and moral, I was happy and satisfied with my results and I thank God for seeing me through my SPM examinations.. However, even though I am satisfied with my results, I'm not gonna let it go to my head. It's just a step in life and I will be encountering many other examinations in life. So, gotta try harder in my future undertakings...
             To the rest of my friends, congratulations on your results. To those who did not get what they wanted, this is just one step in life. So, don't give up and do your best in your future undertakings...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment