Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Return

Yesterday, I took a trip to school to get my certificates authenticated. Visiting my alma mater was a blast as I met many familiar faces. After meeting some of my friends and sending my certs, I thought of paying a visit to the counseling teacher. I also met some teachers. However, a few of them thought I was already studying in university..=.=' Does my height really affect their assumptions ( & memory)  that much??
            Along the way, I noticed this
If you can't see the sign, it says ' Pelajar Dilarang 
Mengunakan koridor ini sebagai laluan'
            
              =.=...At first, I was thinking, then, why is this corridor built for?! But then, it's ok to me coz the school told us this last time and it's not really a big surprise. That was on the 2nd floor. This is what I found on the 3rd floor. 

Access to the counseling room has been DENIED!!

          This really sucked.  I know that they're doing this to protect the chapel from being vandalized, but I'm not sure whether going through the classes would be a wise idea just to meet him. How is anyone going to see the counseling teachers?!... Oh well, I'm not complaining if they did this just to protect the chapel when I think about some students with itchy hands. Heck, on the way here, I even saw a group of students practicing karate with a poor piece of wood obtained from the table. =.=' 
         However, on the plus side, I met the counseling teacher in the office later on. So, it wasn't a big deal at all. 
         Anyway, despite all the changes that has happened both to the system and the infrastructure of the school, I was swept away in a wave of nostalgia when I walked through the school. The smell of the grass and the walls of the school reminded me of the many happy memories that I had experienced in this school. Seriously, I will really miss this moments that I had spent with my friends. I love being a michaellian...
        Yeah!!! Green and white UNITE!!!!
         

          
 

No comments:

Post a Comment