Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Cross roads...

Ok... SPM is now a previous chapter in my life.. Now, I have reached one of the biggest crossroads in my life...
          When I ponder about it, I realized that I have taken my school life for granted. During those times, I could have fun with my friends and study without having to worry about the big picture. Now, I'm at the end of the tunnel and I have to choose which lane to go from now.
           Right after getting my results, I'm now in a dilemma of choosing between scholarships, UTP and Form.6. Clearly, college is totally out of the question ( How am I gonna pay up their &$#$% fees?? I ain't rich, man).. Form.6 is a good choice but I'm just tired of the freakin' rumours being spread around about it... There is no guarantee for scholarships but I'm hoping for the best and expecting the worst..
           Clearly, everything has its ups and downs. Right now, I can just put my whole faith in God and have faith that He will guide me along the path that He has designed for me. =) So, I'll just put my best foot forward without any fear or anxiety.



          

No comments:

Post a Comment