Monday, March 14, 2011

Randoms

Throughout the long holidays, my brain would have rotted if I hadn't done this. However, this work was also enough to throw my brain into pure confusion...XD
 
Please be noted that this took a long time to finish and this is just one page !!


                  On the bright side, this was what I saw when I went back to school
To those who still don't get it, Godzilla (the mini version) has invaded SMI 


                  On that day, I managed to download a photo editing program from the android market. This was the masterpiece that I created after fiddling with the program

Lol ! It might be a bit lame but it's kinda creative

Oh well, holidays have started and my friends have just returned from national service. So, happy holidays and to my friends who have just returned, Welcome Back !!! .Hope you enjoy the holidays for now XD

No comments:

Post a Comment